New Team

Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

New Team

Post by wolfe »

Ernie is naming his team Chicago Cutlery - a play on Jay Cutler.

Image
(my lame ass banner may change in the future.)
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: New Team

Post by Jonathan S. »

Great knifes...we have a set.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: New Team

Post by wolfe »

Wow, I didn't even know that was the name of a knife company. I just thought it was entirely based on Ernie's man-crush on Jay Cutler and his new team. I should have used their logo in the team banner.

Image
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: New Team

Post by eazye187 »

wolfe wrote:Wow, I didn't even know that was the name of a knife company. I just thought it was entirely based on Ernie's man-crush on Jay Cutler and his new team. I should have used their logo in the team banner.

Image
I knew it was, that's sort of why it went there as well as matching the QB.

I'm not attached to the current banner if you, or bstock, gets bored and wants to create something else.

E
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Re: New Team

Post by The Guru »

I would like to say welcome to the league, and I appreciate you taking over this team on such short notice. Hopefully we can get some franchise stability.
Post Reply