Date: Monday, August 3, 2009 10:33 AM
From: The Commish <
thecommish@mtffl.com>
To:
seldridge1896@charter.net
Subject: Re: MTFFL II 2009
Size: 2 KB
got it.
seldridge1896@charter.net wrote:
> Hey Commish, Ill keep:
>
> T. Brady
> C. Benson
> W. Parker
> M. Turner
> R. Brown
> D Ward
> Steve Smith
>
> Please send a confirmation email when you receive this. Thankyou
>
>
> ---- The Commish <
thecommish@mtffl.com> wrote:
>
>> I've created a signup page in the Smackroom for the 2009 season. If you
>> haven't already visited it, the link is
>>
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2196
>>
>> Either post a message or reply to this email and let me know what is
>> going on.
>>
>> I've already rolled the league over at MyFantasyLeague.com. The new link is
>>
http://www16.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/22191
>> All transactions from now on should be done in the 2009 site, not the
>> 2008 site. I've updated the links on MTFFL.com, please update your
>> personal bookmarks.