offensive tackle
-
The Trojans
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 12:10 pm
- Name: Jonathan Love
- MTFFL II: The Trojans
offensive tackle
Yo commish.... Terrell Owens had an offensive tackle..............thats 2 more for The Jimmy Hats baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trojans bringin the thunder!
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Yeah, I know.
I made this handy little tool that I use to review the tackles for offensive players (and offensive players only)
http://www.mtffl.com/gamebook_check.htm
Don't expect me to update the tackles in real time. Even these gamebook reports change after the games are finished. I check them on Monday nights, then check the Monday Night Game on Tuesday morning.
Please don't post a message every time you see a tackle. That'll get really annoying. If I post the final results on Tuesday morning and I missed one, then post or e-mail me and I'll correct it.
And yes, I saw Warren Sapp's reception and will make sure it is scored correctly.
I made this handy little tool that I use to review the tackles for offensive players (and offensive players only)
http://www.mtffl.com/gamebook_check.htm
Don't expect me to update the tackles in real time. Even these gamebook reports change after the games are finished. I check them on Monday nights, then check the Monday Night Game on Tuesday morning.
Please don't post a message every time you see a tackle. That'll get really annoying. If I post the final results on Tuesday morning and I missed one, then post or e-mail me and I'll correct it.
And yes, I saw Warren Sapp's reception and will make sure it is scored correctly.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
The Trojans
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 12:10 pm
- Name: Jonathan Love
- MTFFL II: The Trojans
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Sorry little typo.
Megalomaniac
Think of it this way:
a power-hungry tyrant
actual definition:
a pathological egotist
as a condition:
megalomania
A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
Megalomaniac
Think of it this way:
a power-hungry tyrant
actual definition:
a pathological egotist
as a condition:
megalomania
A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.