Introduction

Mean Gene
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:31 pm
Name: Chris Stockwell
MTFFL II: Beaver Squirrels

Re: Introduction

Post by Mean Gene »

thechosenone wrote:boo booo boooo
I'm not scared of you ghost! get out of the closet.

Also I would recommend since I am the first to join out of the three bankrupt teams that I have first choice of the team I want. Or if anyone else has an idea let the league know
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Introduction

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Mean Gene wrote:
thechosenone wrote:boo booo boooo
I'm not scared of you ghost! get out of the closet.

Also I would recommend since I am the first to join out of the three bankrupt teams that I have first choice of the team I want. Or if anyone else has an idea let the league know


There have been suggestions made in other posts Rook. Anyway, welcome aboard...good luck with all the ass whippings your going to take! You might want to stay inside when the Havoc come to town!!
...The Legend
Post Reply