Search found 11 matches

by majeai
Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:15 am
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: My team sucks!
Replies: 1
Views: 1006

My team sucks!

I feel like the Bengals!
As someone else often says "Another rebuilding year"
I am up for some trades and need a RB!
by majeai
Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:55 am
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: SUNDAY MORNING TRADE!!!
Replies: 9
Views: 2793

Whompin wants to start R Williams in place of A Green and Chris Claiborne in place of Teddy Brushi.
by majeai
Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:00 am
Forum: MTFFL II - Trade Rumors
Topic: Anthony
Replies: 1
Views: 1418

Bitter, give me a call at 865-679-4965.
by majeai
Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:58 am
Forum: MTFFL II - Trade Rumors
Topic: Anthony
Replies: 1
Views: 1418

Anthony

Accepted your trade. Curious as to when it will go through so I'll be sure to have my line-up straight.
by majeai
Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:23 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Trade Rumors
Topic: I need a RB and/or WR.
Replies: 2
Views: 1695

I'll be glad to keep Ahman Greene. Dumbass! Hey, and way to use that draft pick you got from me to pick up a winner. Dipshit!
by majeai
Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:26 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Trade Rumors
Topic: I need a RB and/or WR.
Replies: 2
Views: 1695

I need a RB and/or WR.

Pennington, Urlacher, and others are available for trade.
by majeai
Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:45 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: Step right up
Replies: 5
Views: 2031

For trading Ahman Greene!
by majeai
Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:44 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: Step right up
Replies: 5
Views: 2031

I forgot to thank you for trading me Ahman Greene.

Thanks, numnutz!
by majeai
Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:00 pm
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: c. penington
Replies: 2
Views: 1602

Thanks for being so attentive!
by majeai
Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:57 am
Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
Topic: Trojans are gonna bitch a little
Replies: 6
Views: 2760

Thanks for the helmet. I tried to find the post, but where do we go to do the helmets again? Thank Ya!