Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post Reply
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by Jonathan S. »

My internet/this browser/this application MY FANTASY LEAGUE is screwy....and Hillman is dropped by me, and before I can fix and add him back to my team and within 5 seconds Anferney pounces on him?!? REALLY!?!? WTF?!

I want him back Commish....

I'm almost so done with all this.

IR was screwy this morning....maybe it's my IE9 browser because Chrome runs better, but I choose to use IE9.

Regardless, this is ridiculous.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Ridiculous?!? You dumbasses that apparently can't control your clicking fingers are the ridiculous ones...why yall don't go right back and correct your mistakes by picking them back up is beond me. I've given back andre johnson and hakeem nicks and I guess I'll do it this time, but HEAR this everyone, I will NOT give a player back next time!!!!! If you drop the "wrong" player tough doodoo!
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Im sure most people would assume that they have longer than a minute and eight seconds to fix their mistake. Just sayin....that is probably the quickest drop and pick up of a player on this site in the history of the league.
...The Legend
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by Jonathan S. »

He's a bottom sucker....yeah...you Anferney....
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by Oompa Midgets »

I offered him back to you a week ago old man so quit whining and accept the trade ;-)
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by Jonathan S. »

Offered him? Dirty...dirty...dirty...I didn't see the trade reuest......
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by Jonathan S. »

Re-submit so I can see just what you offered....
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Jonathan S. wrote:Offered him? Dirty...dirty...dirty...I didn't see the trade reuest......
I offered him with swap of 17th round picks. I'm not just gonna drop him and let someone else take him. Call it what you want...
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Jonathan S. wrote:Offered him? Dirty...dirty...dirty...I didn't see the trade reuest......
And maybe you and half the league should turn your notifications on so you know when you get an offer!!!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Re: Fn Midget - Ronnie Hillman

Post by Jonathan S. »

Got it; thanks.....you're a good guy....I don't care what everyone else says about you....
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply