Should I vote twice?

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Should I vote twice?

Post by wolfe »

I've already voted in the Tennessee primary on Feb. 10.
I'm moving to Kentucky next week and their primary is on May 18. That gives me plenty of time to register in KY and vote again. What keeps people from doing this?
For the general election in November, if my house doesn't sell and I'm registered in two states, what keeps me from voting twice? (aside from common decency and honesty?)

Signed,
Perplexed in Dixie
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

There must be a control.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply