Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:16 pm
I had class today, but I didn't make it. I sat at home all day and waited for the federal government to take me to school but they never showed up. How can this happen? You would think I should have some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY or something. But, I'll probably just sit here tomorrow and complain that the president dosen't care about my race and see if some media hungry C level celebs take up my cause.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:56 pm
bilyeuofbaxter wrote: the president dosen't care about my race
hey BLUE.... your right! i heard the president hated asians, so your screwed
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:58 am
5'8" doesn't classify me as a midget!!!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:48 am
Sounds like Bilyeu is carrying on with my old class habits. D is for Diploma!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:04 am
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease