Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:16 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I had class today, but I didn't make it. I sat at home all day and waited for the federal government to take me to school but they never showed up. How can this happen? You would think I should have some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY or something. But, I'll probably just sit here tomorrow and complain that the president dosen't care about my race and see if some media hungry C level celebs take up my cause.

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:56 pm
by Agitator
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:the president dosen't care about my race

hey BLUE.... your right! i heard the president hated asians, so your screwed

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:58 am
by Oompa Midgets
5'8" doesn't classify me as a midget!!!

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:48 am
by wolfe
Sounds like Bilyeu is carrying on with my old class habits. D is for Diploma!

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:04 am
by bstock