Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:31 pm
by Jonathan S.
Wonder if Brian took today off or called in sick?
What a debacle against the Czechs. Or rather, as certain websites are calling it, Reality Check.
Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:55 pm
by bstock
no, im at work - terrible U.S effort - they're never gonna make it - too tuff of a division
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:30 pm
by wolfe
Dan Patrick said it best. Today is the last day to catch your first hockey game of the year.
I accidently watched Game 3. I might try to remember to watch Game 7 tonight.
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:22 am
by wolfe
Who won?
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:47 am
by Jonathan S.
Rock you like a Hurricane!
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:13 am
by wolfe
hate the Scorpions
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:35 am
by Jonathan S.
Still Loving You is good.
It was a good game last night.
Posted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:40 am
by wolfe
I forgot about the game and ended up watching Super Troopers.