Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:26 pm
by Jonathan S.
You can't hate Voyager.
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:29 pm
by wolfe
wolfe wrote:I recently added the Star Trek repeats on TV Land to my DVR. Those original episodes are ridiculous.
Yesterday I deleted this from my DVR schedule. I just couldn't bear to watch it anymore.
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:56 pm
by Oompa Midgets
now you have taken your first step toward curing your disease!
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:56 pm
by Jonathan S.
I don't blame you.
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:12 pm
by wolfe
Oompa Midgets wrote:now you have taken your first step toward curing your disease!
How many more steps are there?
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:21 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i don't know, you are the originator! you should be documenting the steps and write a book when you are cured!!!
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:26 pm
by Jonathan S.
Cause Anthony needs the medicine!
Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:47 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
TNG is the best!