Page 2 of 6

Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:14 am
by wolfe
15...

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:28 am
by wolfe
Ding!
I missed one on April 28.
14...

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 9:28 am
by wolfe
And one last night to make 743.
13...

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:25 am
by bstock
12...

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:59 am
by Agitator
11...

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:10 am
by wolfe
I was wondering how long it would take before some asshole fucked up this thread.

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:22 am
by Agitator
who bet less than a month?

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:57 am
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:I would like asshole fucked.

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:36 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:
wolfe wrote:I would like asshole fucked.

damn, jeff ! you really need to get out of Kentucky!

Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:48 pm
by wolfe
744
12 to go...