Page 2 of 3
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:37 pm
by wolfe
Estimated Time of Arrival?
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:52 pm
by Agitator
Edited To Add !!!
but your ETA should beeee soon.
Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:39 am
by Oompa Midgets
Keyshawn Johnson-WR-Panthers May. 22 - 9:23 am et
The Titans don't expect to sign Keyshawn Johnson soon, but they remain interested in him.
It seems like they will wait Johnson out because he doesn't have much other interest. "I think any time you have an interest in a player with potential for a signing you'd like to get him as quickly as possible, but I don't think that is going to be the case with Keyshawn," Jeff Fisher said.
Source: Nashville Tennessean
Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:37 am
by Agitator
MIDGET, all you do it post what you see.... you never give a relevant argument for your opinion on one thing or another....
you don't add any value to this site!
Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:48 am
by Oompa Midgets
yeah, i never give my opinion (rolling eyes)
jackass
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:07 am
by wolfe
Keyshawn retired instead of signing with the Titans. Sad statement for the team.
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:27 am
by Jonathan S.
Not really. He wanted money The Titans weren't willing to give a 35 year old receiver.
And also, he didn't retire instead of signing with the Titans. I don't recall the Titans making him an offer.
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:59 am
by Agitator
i saw that we gave him an offer and he rejected it...
way to low ball him, REINFELT!!!!!
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:00 pm
by Jonathan S.
I stand corrected. I'm glad he isn't a Titan.
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:18 pm
by Oompa Midgets
well, he didn't have any other teams interested so we apparently made him a fair offer!