[quote="Oompa Midgets"]Clayton stated that he should not be suspended because he has done his jail time and has been humiliated enuf with the press he has received...quote]
what a load of crap! does he not think pacman has been humiliated?
pacman is an idiot and a dumbass, but there is no reason someone should be suspended for not being a good enough role model!!!
Vick is a POS !!!
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
i looked at a bunch of different pictures of dogs that are used for fighting and it sickens me that there are people that get off on it. no matter what he says, he knew about it and let it happen. what a piece of shit!Oompa Midgets wrote:i would have rather not seen those pictures mick!!!
it would be sweet justice if one of Vick's dogs bit his balls off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more than that, he sold it for half of the assessed value and as you know that is about 15% less than what it is really worth.Oompa Midgets wrote:he immediately sold that home for HALF of its value!
if he does go to jail, he will get paroled early and won't be suspended at all. and no jeff, i don't have a link....Oompa Midgets wrote:if he doesn't go to prison i say suspend Mr. Mexico for at least 8 games!!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Have you heard Clinton Portis' comments about this yet?
Essentially he had several points:
#1 It's his house and his property and he can do what he wants
#2 It's behind close doors so who cares.
#3 I can show you a road in rural Mississippi that has dog fighting, so what's the big deal?
#4 The owners and commissioner should just mind their own business.
Essentially he had several points:
#1 It's his house and his property and he can do what he wants
#2 It's behind close doors so who cares.
#3 I can show you a road in rural Mississippi that has dog fighting, so what's the big deal?
#4 The owners and commissioner should just mind their own business.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Portis got wise
WAS - RB Portis Changes Stance On Dog Fighting
Source: Associated Press, SI.com
Washington Redskins RB Clinton Portis back on May 29th had stated about Michael Vick's situation "It's his property; it's his dogs. If that's what he wants to do, do it." Fast forward to Tuesday and Portis backed off his original comments. "A couple of weeks ago, when I made those comments, I didn't understand the seriousness behind it," Portis said. "I didn't know it would affect that many people, didn't think what I said was that offensive. But after doing research and seeing how serious people take this, I shouldn't have made the comments." Portis also added, "From now on, I don't comment on nobody. My life is the only thing I can control."
WAS - RB Portis Changes Stance On Dog Fighting
Source: Associated Press, SI.com
Washington Redskins RB Clinton Portis back on May 29th had stated about Michael Vick's situation "It's his property; it's his dogs. If that's what he wants to do, do it." Fast forward to Tuesday and Portis backed off his original comments. "A couple of weeks ago, when I made those comments, I didn't understand the seriousness behind it," Portis said. "I didn't know it would affect that many people, didn't think what I said was that offensive. But after doing research and seeing how serious people take this, I shouldn't have made the comments." Portis also added, "From now on, I don't comment on nobody. My life is the only thing I can control."
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact: