Page 2 of 3
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:41 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Welcome Rockers...good luck. By the way Anthony....there are three teams now competing for the division in the Gridiron division!! I finished just one game back to the Eagles last year!! Wheres my recognition dude???
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:10 pm
by Oompa Midgets
when you make the playoffs you will get recognition!
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:14 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Sweet, I have had recognition since my first season! Is there an expiration date on recognition?
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:18 pm
by wolfe
Some people ignore expiration dates anyway. Remember last weekend?
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i would take pills from 1995! sissies
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:33 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Im going to make the playoffs but will take even more pride in handing the Loompas a loss and then sitting back and watching you make excuses whether it be..."HFA sux"....."I traded him those players".....etc etc etc.....
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:33 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
wait....hes Midgets over here now too...just noticed that.....hmmm...well I will beat them too!!!
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:43 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I love this guote:
"Football is a mistake. It combines the two worst elements of American life. Violence and committee meetings."
- George F. Will
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:30 am
by Oompa Midgets
the Man, the Myth... wrote:wait....hes Midgets over here now too...just noticed that.....hmmm...well I will beat them too!!!
what are you talking about

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:38 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I thought that you were the Oompa Loompas over here and the Bitter Midgets in the second league......