Page 2 of 3

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:10 am
by Agitator
are you sure it's a "She".... have you seen her box? maybe you will get to tonight!

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:21 am
by Jonathan S.
I know the difference between genders.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:30 am
by wagordy
Happy Birthday Jonathan. I will miss watching Hockey with you. I will watch from home. Maybe grab a ticket or two through the season adn sit near you guys.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:03 pm
by Jonathan S.
It just won't be right.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:17 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Stockwell's a she? Also, gender is a language term.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:26 pm
by Jonathan S.
Gender: 2 a: sex <the feminine gender> b: the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex. Stockwell won't be going home with me. But I'll ask him for his number if you want it.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
like you don't have it memorized :roll:

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:40 pm
by Jonathan S.
There's no need for you to be jealous, Anferney.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:43 pm
by Oompa Midgets
happy birthday old man

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:44 pm
by Jonathan S.
Thanks, only slightly younger man.