Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:50 am
by Oompa Midgets
well can't we just vote for/against the waiver wire and THEN vote on the day for processing instead of having it all crammed down out throat as take it this way?

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:51 am
by Jonathan S.
I don't know. What about it Wolfe?

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:03 am
by wolfe
How about we just argue over it on Draft Day instead of having a series of yes/no votes.

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:17 am
by Oompa Midgets
lets not argue, just vote yes/no for a waiver wire system and iron out the day on draft day...

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:50 pm
by bstock
"Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time."
"Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder!"
Why do you have two quotes?

How about this - "I am the loompa and I am THE DINOSAUR."

Image

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
Open the door...get on the floor.