Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:14 am
by Jonathan S.
Which means they will have to settle some sort of payment because he's still under contract. I'm sure Andre doesn't have a mental problem with his injury at all. He would have been cut with no money due him if he hadn't been injured.

On a side note, during my two-a-days, well the first of two today, I think my hammy felt a little tight on the treadmill this morning. Maybe I should take an extended break like Travis LaBoy.

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:17 am
by Agitator
we could have gotten nick barnett that year or charles tillman or rashean mathis....

what a waste!

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:22 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Training for the golf tournament Jonathan?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:26 am
by Jonathan S.
Yes, among other things. I'm Tigering up!

And to respond to Mick, that was your Father's fault.

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:03 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Jonathan S. wrote:I have to lose 20 more pounds or I'll never be pretty!

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:04 am
by bstock
hah haha hahahahahhaah ah

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:08 am
by Jonathan S.
ATHF reference = brilliance.