Page 2 of 6
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:22 pm
by Jonathan S.
No, we can't ban Mick. That would be unTitanly.
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:26 pm
by Agitator
Jonathan S. wrote:That would be unTitanly.
in all fairness, McNair was banned... i guess it wouldn't be bad to be talked about in the same breathe as him
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:27 pm
by Agitator
i'll bring beer for myself... you all bring food for me!
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
No...that's not how potluck works. Everyone must bring something other than what they plan on drinking.
We can always count on Jeffrey for chips and dips. I'll have some burgers. Someone can be charged with bringing hot dogs and buns or whatever. Maybe brats.
Of course, we'll have my grill and table and utensils and plates....and those oh so snazzy plate/cup holders.
So, what's everyone bringing?
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:39 pm
by Agitator
i'll bring brats and buns...
one pack should be enough....should it? or do i need to get two? how many people are coming?
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:40 pm
by Jonathan S.
Good man!
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:41 pm
by Jonathan S.
Uhm, 6 to maybe 7 confirmations so far. Not everyone will eat brats and burgers. So, I would think that one pack will do. Who knows...I might even prepare some Def Corn for you fools.
How many people will be coming with you and Anthony?
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:50 pm
by Agitator
El guapo might be coming with me.... not sure yet. i haven't asked him what he is doing
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:51 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I'll bring all the hot girls I know!
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:54 pm
by Agitator
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:I'll bring all the hot girls I know!
i heard that they are good with mustard!