Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:42 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
What do you mean taking one for Robert?

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:43 pm
by Jonathan S.
She was after him, and somehow I got in her way.

Quote from Anferney:

"i can get hfa if i play jeff in the next round. GO OOMPA LOOMPAS!"

Apparently, he's grown as well.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:45 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Oh yeah. I think you wanted it!

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:45 pm
by Jonathan S.
No, I did not. I really didn't.

It appears that 119 = Mick.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:46 pm
by Jonathan S.
104 = Lil' Dave.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:46 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Smallwood, why don't you do something more useful with your tongue. Like sticking it in the mouth of some dumpy drunk girl! Ha Ha Haaaaa!
reply by: 101 -- 2002-09-11 11:50:40

That made my day, then and now!

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:51 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I want to go back
and do it all over
but I can't go back I know.

I want to back
go back
cause I'm feelin' so much older
but I can't go back I know.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:39 pm
by Jonathan S.
Please, no Eddie Money!!!!!!!!!!!!