Page 2 of 2

Re: Helmets/Logos/Images

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:09 pm
by wolfe
I didn't do the Cherry Bombs. It's way above my level. :shrug: He did his own just to make my others look bad.

Re: Helmets/Logos/Images

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 pm
by woody
Thanks for the redo. Me rikey!

Re: Helmets/Logos/Images

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:50 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
My league 1 banner looks great! My league 2 banner looks just about as gay as it can be,,,(Mick and Anthony I hope you dont take any offense to the gay reference...I know you guys are sensitive to your relationship). You may as well have put the rainbow flag in the background!! :lol: Is there any way to incorrporate my old helment??

Re: Helmets/Logos/Images

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:54 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Incorporate this into your banner.

Image

Re: Helmets/Logos/Images

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:42 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:Incorporate this into your banner.

Image
yeah... use this along with a picture of something shoved up your a$$ !!!

Re: Helmets/Logos/Images

Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:58 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Agitator wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:Incorporate this into your banner.

Image
yeah... use this along with a picture of me shoving something up your a$$ !!!



Dude...seriously. Im not like that....no I will not use your suggestion....and I feel sorry for Anthony seeing hes the one who has made a commitment to you. You should be ashamed for being such a whore!!