Page 2 of 5

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:25 pm
by Jonathan S.
bstock wrote:Saturday please.
Doesn't look like that will happen.

Anyway...the 23rd is awfully early. The 30th works for me.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:49 pm
by wagordy
bstock wrote:Saturday please.
I second that. It is difficult to do a Sunday but I can if that is all we can agree on. The weekend of the 23rd is fine with Michelle and I.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:51 pm
by wagordy
Jonathan S. wrote:
bstock wrote:Saturday please.
Doesn't look like that will happen.

Anyway...the 23rd is awfully early. The 30th works for me.
If the 23rd is too early than the following Sunday (30th) is the only day Michelle can come. She works that Saturday.

I vote for the 23rd, personally.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:40 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I like Sunday the 30th :D

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 am
by the Man, the Myth...
wagordy wrote:
bstock wrote:Saturday please.
I second that. It is difficult to do a Sunday but I can if that is all we can agree on. The weekend of the 23rd is fine with Michelle and I.
I third that. I have my kids the weekend of the 30th which makes it harder for me to do the Sunday of that weekend. I could possibly do that Saturday but would rather not. What do you do with us married guys and our pesky kids?? :p

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 am
by Oompa Midgets
I'm fine with ANY Sunday. I don't believe the 23rd is to early. I've already had 2 drafts to date.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:03 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I can do Sunday the 23rd.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 pm
by Agitator
just tell me when and i'll be there... give us a few weeks notice though.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:55 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
23rd is no good for me. I'll be in Detroit.

Re: Draft Date

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:15 pm
by The Guru
I cant do it on the 23 unless it is like 8 in the morning or 6 at night. Any other time is fine. League 2 could probably pull this off on a Friday night if that would be any better for anyone.