Page 2 of 3

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:33 am
by Agitator
with our first seven picks gone, we haven't taken one offensive lineman or a potential runningback replacement!

we still have 6 picks left..........that's crazy, we had 13 picks overall in this draft......WE SHOULD HAVE TRADED UP!

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:18 pm
by wolfe
Mick ... They must be listening!

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:35 pm
by wagordy
I am pretty excited about the "D". I really enjoyed a few years back frustrating every offence we faced. I like the opposing QB checking out the pretty cloud as he regains consciousness (sp?). But Jeff, your right, running back seems like it might be an issue.

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:19 pm
by Oompa Midgets
we finally have a true fullback!!!!!!!
the UT boy is traveling to nashville...

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
now that the titans are done how would everyone rate our draft???

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:06 pm
by Agitator
two fullbacks!!!!

why the fuck did we draft 2 fullbacks in the 7th round........that was a waste of the last pick!

out of 13 picks we only got 2 offensive linemen (at the end of the draft) and 5 total offensive players.....

in my opinion, it was a good draft defensivly and troupe may end up being a good TE, BUT we need to do something to the o-line......those guys are getting old

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:11 pm
by Oompa Midgets
the o-line and a FUCKIN RB!!!
we did address our d-line with 5 draft picks...did we need that many??? how about the offensive line? we did draft a guard and a center...
oh well, i am curious to see how it ends up...
i think troupe will be good, but we need a RB dammit!!!

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:48 pm
by Jonathan S.
I don't understand the last choice in a FB, but I am quite happy about Troy Fleming out of UT. He has been projected to be a RB by some scouts much like Shawn Bryson, but hopefully better. I think Troupe was a steal in round two, I like that pick. And yes Mick, the OL is getting old, but they picked up Todd Williams, a tackle out of FSU last year that they have high hopes for. Maybe 1 or two of those DL's will be keepers.

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:28 am
by Agitator
todd wiliiams?

who the hell is that?!?

as i type, i also checked him..........6-5 330 w/ 2 years nfl experience......he's big and could definetly help, but how did we get him? who is he?

Posted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:27 am
by wolfe
Todd Williams is the reason Tank has "Tank Williams" on his jersey and not just his last name.

That's about all I know about him.