Page 2 of 3

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:21 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i was wondering bout that...
i thought we usually started the season playing our divisional foes...

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:20 pm
by wolfe
The schedule on mtffl.com for 2004 is now updated and correct. If you feel like double checking me look at http://mtffl.com/cgi-bin/check_sched.cgi

The stats are almost real time for mtffl.com. I'll continue to use the AutoFLM program to update the stats every 15 minutes on game day.

Trading draft picks into the future isn't any big deal. I just didn't think you wackos would be trading picks two years into the future. I guess I was wrong, so I'll add a few future years to the Trade Desk.

It won't be too much of a big deal to change the site to lock players at game time instead of at the start of first game of the week. That's something I've wanted to do for a while anyway.

The waiver wire is going to be tougher because we haven't really discussed it and there are so many ways to do it. If you want a waiver wire you better start talking about it.

I don't invest too much time in updating the FLM software. At this point I have it automated to send me the transactions, trades and starting lineups so I can easily import them into the software then upload the reports. The problem is I'm not always available in front of my computer to update the rosters on game day. But there are ways around that sometimes.

And no matter which site we use, this message board is a much better one than on MFL.com. Long Live the Smack Room!

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:52 pm
by Oompa Midgets
there r no draft picks on the trade desk...
gj jeff
i love our site!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:55 pm
by wolfe
Draft picks are available now for 2005 & 2006. I've been fighting a damn typo for over an hour. My stupid update program was in an endless loop and it created a draft for 2005 with over 500,000 rounds before I stopped it!

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
that could take a while!!

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:58 pm
by Oompa Midgets
HFA has not been changed to 7 points...

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:08 pm
by Jonathan S.
Are you sure?

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:09 pm
by Jonathan S.
Or do you mean as a listing on this site?

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:12 pm
by Oompa Midgets
when u look at the starters it still shows 10 points!!!

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:24 pm
by wolfe
The Starters page has been updated with the new HFA bonus.