Page 2 of 2
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:00 pm
by Jonathan S.
It's not yahoo; it's twin lakes. And, this afternoon I started receiving league emails again. At least I got a trade proposal.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:01 pm
by Oompa Midgets
from who??
just messin wit ya...
i bet it was bstock!
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:18 pm
by wolfe
YOU FOOL! IT IS YAHOO!
How many times do I have to say this? The e-mails are sent to the address you are registered with in the Smack Room. Check your profile - or click on the email icon in your own messages.
It goes to Yahoo first. I don't know what you do with it then.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:19 pm
by wolfe
The last time I got any bounced messages was from Mick's Tech account. And that was a long time ago.
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:14 am
by Jonathan S.
I am being foolish. It is Yahoo.