Page 2 of 3

Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:34 pm
by Jonathan S.
It's is the contraction for it is. Its is the possessive for it. Whhhhhoooooooooo!

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:39 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I thought the possessive was it's. I may not know how to spell or use contractions properly but in fall of the year, I am aware of the year. But, I am still under 30.

Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:41 pm
by Jonathan S.
Good point, but I'm over thirty and I realize what year it is, so maybe that argument will not work. It's = it is.

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:07 pm
by woody
Where does one obtain an application to join the grammar police?

Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:54 pm
by wolfe
Name: __________________________

Did you graduate high school? (circle one): Y N

Was that high school in the South? (circle one): Y N

Are you comfortable with making yourself look like a dick while pointing out your friend's mistakes? (circle one): Y N

Do you use "u" or "r" for "you" and "are" respectively? (circle one): Y N


fuck this. I need more jack.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:40 am
by Jonathan S.
Where I am working now is 10 miles from that distillery in Lynchburg.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:55 am
by Oompa Midgets
can u get jack cheaper???
if so i would like some!!!

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:37 pm
by Jonathan S.
They can't sell it there. I am going to take a tour soon and drink some free samples, so I guess that's cheap.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:38 pm
by Oompa Midgets
dammit!!!
i have heard of the tour before...
i will take it one day!

i figured maybe they had a "gift" shop!

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:47 pm
by Jonathan S.
Well, shit! Heather's running backs always decide to have games of their lives when she plays me. No wild-card for Will. There's Westbrooks third TD. I might end up with 170 or 180 points and still lose by 30 or 40. Thanks C. Dillon, C. Portis, and B. Westbrook for saving your best for me.