Page 2 of 4
Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
got u, when r u bringing the boat???
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:19 pm
by Oompa Midgets
how bad will the titans suck next year???
3-13, 4-12, another 5-11...
we were 2-6 at home, 0-4 when i went!
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:46 pm
by wolfe
Well, let's see ... the Titans will probably go 0-6 in the division.
Then the non-divisional games are:
Home: Bengals, Ravens, Raiders, 49ers, Seahawks
Away: Browns, Steelers, Dolphins, Cardinals, Rams
I think they could win 5 of those.
I say 5-11.
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:07 pm
by wagordy
I didn't think the rebuilding would require so much atrition!
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:20 pm
by Jonathan S.
Heard this morning..."Don't be surprised if Eddie George is re-signed as a Titan."
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:51 pm
by thechosenone
that would be funny almost
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:50 pm
by The Guru
I have never heard as much crying as whats going on in this room, you would have thought the world is coming to an end. Not only will the Titans be better because of getting rid of the dead weight they will make the playoffs. Thats right I said it and if anybody wants take my money lets bet on it. What a bunch of fair weather fans, and I dont even like the Titans but since everyone is jumping off the bandwagon I will become a fan now, plus they are going to win me some money.
Only Mason and Rolle will be difficult to replace and they will probably draft a WR in the draft.
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
in what post did u see anyone "jumping off the bandwagon???"
i would have to believe that several of us are DIE-HARD Titans fans, but we just have to face reality...
BTW, we TRUE fans don't want u on OUR wagon so don't be suprised if u get pushed off!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
I wasn't crying. Actually, I'm kinda optimistic. We will play a last place schedule. The problem will be replacing both corners. Oh yes, it doesn't stop with Samari, Dyson is gone too. We will have only two receivers on the squad after March 1st, Calico and Bennett.
Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:19 pm
by The Guru
In what post did I see anyone jumping of the wagon Hmmm ......Lets see, did you read any of the thread? Gloom and Doom should have been the title of the post...
By the way Dyson is no loss, a warm body in his place is an upgrade. Isnt Woolfolk a corner?
Randy Starks is a future Pro Bowler and I knew Carter was gone when I seen that kid play.