Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
did they break a window or what???
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:49 am
by Jonathan S.
Yep, broke it with a screwdriver. Course I had to pay a $100 comprehensive deductible. They were to replace it Wednesday because they had to order the part Tuesday. They order the wrong part; and so just replaced it a 9:00 this morning just before I leave town at 10:00.
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:45 am
by Oompa Midgets
i thought u were working in town now???
did u not get the TTU audit?
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:48 pm
by Jonathan S.
Had to leave for 4 weeks. Start TTU July 18th.
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:56 pm
by wagordy
Man, that sucks Jonathan. People need to leave shit alone that ain't thiers. I think you now must buy a Pit Bull with aids and leave him in your car!. That'll show 'em.