The Guru wrote:No, its a first rd since all players are not availble. Since the nfl has 1696 players on a roster I dont see them say on draft day ...Oh well since all teams keep 53 players this is really a 54th rd pick at the beginning of the first rd.
How you won anything is beyond me your thinking is totally whacked, it goes to show its better to be lucky than good.
In case anyone is wondering no I didnt offer shit for him .. I just couldnt let that comment go by without a reply.
while i partially agree with guru, a 1st round pick is not a "real" 1st round pick...nfl team do not get to draft free agents as we do...we keep 7 players, not 53...the nfl drafts ROOKIES, while we only keep 28% of our team!
i agree it is a 1st round pick for obvious reasons (1 being the 1st), but it does not have the value of a traditional redraft 1st round pick...u and the hog are both partially right, combine ur efforts to explain and u almost got it right...DUMB ASSES!
A traditional redraft pick? What actual pro sports leagues uses a traditional redraft pick? Let me think... mmmm.. none. So it can hardly be called traditional in pro sports.
Maybe you are reffering to traditional redraft fantasy league. I dont have the stats of all the fantasy leagues but I would guess that most get to keep a few players.
Which then my conclusion would be that a first rd pick is a first a first rd pick.
Just having a fun debate midget. We have to keep our minds sharp cause its almost here...WHHHOOAA
u r correct smallwood...
and guru, of course i'm talkin in the fantasy sense old wise one!!!
have u ever heard of a redraft in pro sports...NO...
u r trumped! just accept it!