Page 2 of 4

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:44 am
by Oompa Midgets
Mine says "Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:21 am"
urs is screwed up or i am very confused!

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:39 am
by wolfe
You time zone was at +13 in your profile. I fixed it for you. It's not -6 which is Central time zone.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:47 am
by Oompa Midgets
dumbass smallwood :lol:

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:58 am
by Jonathan S.
Yeah, I the dumbass who went in there and changed it I'm sure.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:15 pm
by Oompa Midgets
are u gonna go to the Joe tonight smallwood???

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:30 pm
by Jonathan S.
can't

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:31 pm
by Oompa Midgets
r u still workin outta town?

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:12 pm
by Jonathan S.
nope

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:16 pm
by The Guru
I need to both on 28th, It appears Im booked for 27.

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:17 am
by wolfe
It seems the 28th is good for most of us. Anyone want to argue about the times?
MTFFL II at 11am.
MTFFL I at 4pm.