Page 11 of 21
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:19 pm
by bstock
saturday it is - i smell a smallwood forfeit
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
Alright then. Do what you will. I won't be there that Saturday evening.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:12 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Really, what is so wrong with Sunday?
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:13 pm
by bstock
sunday it is
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:56 pm
by Jonathan S.
Alright. If you start the first draft by 8:30, which will be impossible, I will leave early and give proxy to someone during the second draft or use my mobile phone just to help everyone out.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:57 pm
by thechosenone
why wont saturday morning work.....dont all of us losers have to get up early to go to work....whats the difference?
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:01 pm
by bstock
go buy a blackberry or something by god
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
Shut it by God!
Because there will be two drafts for some of us Scott. I'm trying to help out here. I'm willing to compromise for everyone else.
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:06 pm
by bstock
i enjoy being an antagonist - no offense
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:16 pm
by thechosenone
bite me, curse me.......sticks and stones wont break my bones...whooooo.......i can do it sunday @ 12:30 if need be. just prefer saturday