Page 11 of 11

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:16 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Also, Upperman has a pretty good Junior quarterback coming back next season. Think he was voted best QB in the district.

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:17 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
And Mick asked about the use of the words, not the words.

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:23 pm
by Oompa Midgets
horse shit

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:29 pm
by wolfe
What do you know about QB evaluation?
:D :roll:

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
HA HA HA HA HA HA. He must be listening to the talking heads and reiterating their opinion.

Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
May 10, 2007, 15:17
Titans :: WR

WR Givens' Status in Doubt For 2007
Jim Wyatt, Nashville Tennessean - [Full Article]

Tennessee Titans WR David Givens revealed he had a second surgery on his left knee roughly six weeks ago, and said his recovery has been slower than he expected. “My expectations are to be back at some time this season, I don’t know exactly when," Givens said. “It is kind of a week-to-week thing right now. When I can start doing some pounding on it, I’ll have a better idea at that time." Givens said he was using a cane up until two weeks ago. In 2006, Givens suffered a torn left ACL, a broken femur, which needed to be repaired with bone plugs, as well as a torn meniscus.

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:26 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Exactly.
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Think he was voted best QB in the district.
I know nothing about QB evaluation, but I do know something about reading. I read he was voted best QB in his district, therefore I said he's a good QB. What I didn't say was that his mechanics were weak/strong or that his secondary reads on third down blitz's are weak/strong. That would be evaluating.

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:04 am
by Agitator
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:And Mick asked about the use of the words, not the words.

exactly! open your brain, Midget! you are a dumb ass, (as in birdbrain, blockhead, bonehead, boob, buffoon, dimwit, dodo, dolt, donkey, dope, dork, drip, duffer, dullard, dumb bunny, dumb cluck, dumb head, dumb ox, dumbbell, dunderhead, fool, goof, goof ball, goon, half-baked, half-wit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, jackass, jerk, knucklehead, lame-brain, lightweight, loon, lout, lunkhead, moron, nerd, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, numskull, oaf, pinhead, scatterbrain, schmuck, schnook, simpleton, spaz, stoop, twit)!!!!!