PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.

Where will the Preds finish in the West?

1st
2
20%
2nd
3
30%
3rd
1
10%
4th
1
10%
5th
1
10%
6th
0
No votes
7th
0
No votes
8th
1
10%
Out of the playoffs
1
10%
 
Total votes: 10

wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I need a breathalizer for my computer so it will stop me from writing drunk shit.
With only 5 games left, is there any clue what the 1st round schedule will look like? Do they start on a weekend or the middle of the week? Does the home team get their home games first? How does the NHL do the home-away in a playoff series? Is it 2-3-2? 3-1-1-1-1?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

are you coming down for some playoff games wolfe???
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I've already agreed to take a seat from Jonathan, so I'll be down for all of them.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

cool, i want to go to all of them as well!

i am wondering about ticket availability...
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:I need a breathalizer for my computer so it will stop me from writing drunk shit.
With only 5 games left, is there any clue what the 1st round schedule will look like? Do they start on a weekend or the middle of the week? Does the home team get their home games first? How does the NHL do the home-away in a playoff series? Is it 2-3-2? 3-1-1-1-1?
i thought we had 6 games left...

if the Ducks win tonight we are tied in points but we have 2 more victories!
at least we play the Blues 2 more times! we play them 4 times in 22 days!!!
we have beaten them all 6 times this season so far!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Make it 7. Shutout Chris Mason.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

If Vancouver does not win all 5 of the games they have left THE PREDS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!! I know it's not as exciting as last season, but we have a back to back playoff team!

Image
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

thank you Dallas for beating the Ducks!!!
4 point lead with 5 games remaining (6 for ducks) and we have 4 more Ws...
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

MY FIRST TIME...

No, I'm not talking about that again. That was the first time I saw the Preds in a shootout.

I'm feeling a lot better about that #4 seed. 4 left. @ StL then 3 at home.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS!
PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS! PLAYOFFS!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply