Page 17 of 35

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:01 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Tacos!Tacos!Tacos!Tacos!
Woooooo fuckin hooo!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:02 pm
by wolfe
Image

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:02 pm
by wolfe
I thought you went to the game, Dave?

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:04 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Nope, working on a stupid project for school.

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:04 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I don't want to do anything illegal, but I'd kill someone infront of their own mother for that hat!

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:05 pm
by wolfe
Game 1: Friday @ 7pm
Game 2: Sunday @ noon

See ya there!

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:07 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Guess I'm gonna fail the FE.

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:07 pm
by wolfe
You can get the hat here http://www.cafepress.com/kadesigns.17919603

What would you do for this?
Image

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:09 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
6 goals keep 'em comin.

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:12 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I would really enjoy if someone wore that taco suit to the game friday night.