Page 3 of 4
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:16 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Was I born of some other smack talking Gods or was I somehow give God of smack talking status.
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:17 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I may be a Sir or Duke of smack talk, but I don't think I'm up to God status.
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:17 pm
by Jonathan S.
Wolfe is coming to town Friday night.
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:17 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
That was fun!
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:19 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Damn you all. Your interrupting my insane rant.
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:20 pm
by Jonathan S.
Ruination!
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:23 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Wow! I thought that word was some kind of ebonics. Like hateration. But it means undoing, ruin or downfall. Nice vocabulary Jonathan. However, it was funnier when I thought you were speaking ebonics.
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:24 pm
by Oompa Midgets
isn't crapulous a funny word...
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:28 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Yes. Why don't I know all these cool words?
Crapulous.
1 : marked by intemperance especially in eating or drinking
2 : sick from excessive indulgence in liquor
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:29 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I'm gonna be crapulous Saturday monring.