Page 3 of 21
Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:25 pm
by Jonathan S.
It's 3 hours and 15 minutes from Cville to his house in Nicholasville. It's the same, more or less, from his house to Nashville.
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:21 pm
by woody
My preference is Nashville, but it's not a problem to go to C'ville either.
I would prefer the weekend before Labor Day - ideally Sat.
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:24 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Checked on the room at Saxony....they switched the upper poolhouse into a fitness center. The lower pool house can now be used. Its a little smaller but should work fine if thats what we choose to do. I checked and I can get it all day for $25. And everyone is correct in assuming that there is no internet hook-up. The weekend of Aug 26th is inventory at my work...should be able to be there on Sunday though. I also have no problem with it being in Nashville. Im dating a girl in Smyrna so Im usually up there on the weekends anyway. And yes Anthony...I did say I was dating a GIRL!!!

Anyway, just let me know what you guys want to do.
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:57 pm
by wagordy
We (Michelle and I) will have no problem coming to Cookeville, of course I would rather stay here but I don't mind either way (for the most part)
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:59 pm
by Oompa Midgets
so when is it commish???
Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:03 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Anthony---
The proper way to ask our Commish something would be to address him like this..."So Mr. Commish Sir, have you decided a time which would be suitable for us all to gather??"

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:54 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
JR said that we could use his house. I think that sounds like the best plan. What does everyone else think?
Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:38 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
yes, im all for having it indoors
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:16 am
by bstock
i think we should book convention space at the opryland hotel
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:21 am
by Agitator
yeah... opryland!!!!