Page 3 of 4

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:23 pm
by bstock
Image

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:32 pm
by wolfe
Awesome like a corndog!

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:22 am
by Jonathan S.
Wrong! Awesome like a hot dog!

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:41 am
by Oompa Midgets
corndogs are better!!!

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:53 am
by Jonathan S.
I agree, but they are not awesome like a hot dog.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:57 am
by wolfe
Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. :bash:

Stupid FM morning DJ's. Utter shit. I turned off the radio halfway to work this morning and just drove in silence. I have to remember to bring a CD tomorrow.

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:10 am
by bstock
npr - learn something

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:59 pm
by wolfe
I've learned enough. Now's the time to rock!

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:32 pm
by bstock
just make sure you do it with your cock out.

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:46 pm
by Agitator
NPR = No Pussy Radio