Page 3 of 4

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:18 pm
by Agitator
you want the midget to call them?!?!? that would mean that he would have to be proactive about something... .

that won't happen!

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:18 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:Get two and it's $2,400. Aren't you on the waiting list Anthony?

That's how I got mine.
thanks for doing the simple arithmetic :roll:

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:20 pm
by Jonathan S.
Listen brainiac, I was only saying that it's not that expensive.

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i know, i just like getting you worked up! :lol:

that was easy...touchy touchy

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i called them and they said they sent it to my tech address which has about 9855323987 spam messages...

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 pm
by Jonathan S.
Talk about touchy, touchy. You know that "celibacy palsy" was written on the back of Wolfe's Honda by a certain member of MTFFL I? Anyway, that's how the Wolfe got rear-ended, the guy was trying to read what it said on the back of Wolfe's car.

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:00 pm
by Oompa Midgets
that is priceless!!!

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
David was responsible for totalling Wolfe's car...whip his ass Jeff!

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
331 row DD, seats 11-12
i wanted to buy them but i don't have an extra $2405 right now... :(

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:54 pm
by Jonathan S.
I don't think that's actually true; I think the Wolfe most likely washed it off before the accident.