Page 3 of 3

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:12 pm
by Jonathan S.
I eat at my desk.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
You were on the clock, mister!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:42 pm
by wolfe
Jonathan S. wrote:I eat at my desk.
I don't like the smell of all that greasy food lingering around in my office after I eat.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:44 pm
by Jonathan S.
Maybe you should "eat fresh," then.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i'm back from lunch, what did i miss?

how long was i gone jsmall???

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:45 pm
by Jonathan S.
Let's see...you woke up at 10:14, shouldn't you just have had breakfast rather than lunch?

Anyway, you didn't declare that you were taking a 2 hour lunch, Anthony.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:48 pm
by Oompa Midgets
you told me to have a sammich (yet another misspelled word) so i went to chick-fil-a for lunch!

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:50 pm
by Jonathan S.
Obviously, my facetiousness was lost upon you.

But, on a positive note, you did what I told you to do. That's a good midget.

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:54 pm
by Agitator
J-Dub... when you coming to TN?

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:05 pm
by wolfe
These people are still trying to give me things to work on. They don't get it. I'm gone in less than 2 hours.