Page 3 of 6

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:I'll bring all the hot girls I know!
so Dave is coming by himself

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:06 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:Uhm, 6 to maybe 7 confirmations so far. Not everyone will eat brats and burgers. So, I would think that one pack will do. Who knows...I might even prepare some Def Corn for you fools.

How many people will be coming with you and Anthony?
Yes, make some Def Corn old man!

J-lo and I will be there...

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
Well you and J-Lo should bring something then.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:17 pm
by Agitator
yeah... cheapskate!

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:40 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I will bring something jackasses!

Hog, you are lobbying for only buying 1 package of brats so who is being cheap?

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:43 pm
by wagordy
I will pass the request off to my wife and see if I get the ok to come...... what food is left to bring?

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Another pack or brauts because Mick is to cheap to buy 2!

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:59 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:Another pack or brauts because Mick is to cheap to buy 2!

dumbass... did you not hear me ask how many i should bring? j-small said to bring one.

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:10 pm
by Jonathan S.
Will bring another pack, if you want.

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:53 pm
by Jonathan S.
We need a final roll call to ensure we have everything we need. Who is attending, who are you bringing, and what potluck item are you bringing?