Page 3 of 5

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:21 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:57 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Jonathan S. wrote:[quote="I drive half way to Knoxville every weekend, so driving to Cookeville is not a problem for me!! :D
So, you're driving to Cookeville every weekend anyway?[/quote]


That should have been that I drive halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. Not every...sorry.

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:53 am
by Jonathan S.
Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
It's not a bar....it's a reception room. We're not going to anyway; so, stop your complaining.

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 am
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
It's not a bar....it's a reception room. We're not going to anyway; so, stop your complaining.
And where might this reception room at C-daddy's be? I'm not the only one who does not like the idea so :double-middle-finger:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:01 am
by wolfe
They added on to the downstairs area. I guess it is largely unused all day long.

But that's OK. Most people are more comfortable with the private residence setting. I just thought I would throw the idea out there. There has been enough opposition to shoot down the idea.

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:42 am
by Jonathan S.
Oompa Midgets wrote:
Jonathan S. wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:I don't like the idea of being stuck at a bar for 8-10+ hours.
It's not a bar....it's a reception room. We're not going to anyway; so, stop your complaining.
And where might this reception room at C-daddy's be? I'm not the only one who does not like the idea so :double-middle-finger:
:double-middle-finger: :double-middle-finger: :double-middle-finger: :double-middle-finger:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:44 am
by Jonathan S.
the Man, the Myth... wrote:
Jonathan S. wrote:[quote="I drive half way to Knoxville every weekend, so driving to Cookeville is not a problem for me!! :D
This is giving me a headache...where are you drivng to every other weekend?

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:49 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Not to add any more to the confusion, but lets have it a Deja Vu! Its been a year or so since Ive been there but I vaguely remember a big screen there we could hook the laptop up to. :lol:

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:50 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
I drive from Murfreesboro halfway to Knoxville every other weekend. I could add a Mapquest to this if you would like! :P

Re: Alternate Draft Location

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:57 pm
by Agitator
wolfe wrote:I just thought I would throw the idea out there. There has been enough opposition to shoot down the idea.

unless mtffl is paying everyone's tab... dumb idea, j-dub. good try though....