Page 3 of 4
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:40 pm
by bstock
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:27 pm
by wolfe
Well that was lazy. Hahaha. That's just the Punisher logo.
https://www.google.com/search?q=punisher+logo
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:39 pm
by bstock
Yes, yes it was. I can always try something else.
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:41 pm
by bstock
Can you float/align the banners left? I don't know if I like them now that they're up.
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:12 pm
by wolfe
I added some CSS to push it left.
I've desperately hoped MFL would redesign the site to modern standards. The best solution I've found is to completely rewrite all the CSS. Here is a great looking example.
http://www74.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/17652
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:12 pm
by bstock
Yeah, whatever you did made it 10x worse. I'll check the css.
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:13 pm
by bstock
Looks really bad on mobile.
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:16 pm
by bstock
I want the banners to blend in to whatever the user chooses for their theme/preference. I've got mine set to default.
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:20 pm
by bstock
Damn, that link you posted. That looked great on the phone.
Re: 2016 has been set up
Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:09 pm
by wolfe
I've been playing with some CSS changes tonight. Sorry if I messed up something you were testing. Can you change your MFL Skin? I didn't think users could do that. Try changing to MFL 2015.