Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:06 pm
by Jonathan S.
I am not talking about editing a post, when I say editing skills, I am talking about when he takes things out of context to use them to his advantage, such as chopping apart quotes or taking them out of context.

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:08 pm
by Oompa Midgets
ok, u r both good at that, but Jeff is the master.....haha

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
He is not Big Bill, and I am not Little Bill.

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:31 pm
by Jonathan S.
Whoever said that a tiebreaker is not supposed to break a tie?
DID I SAY THAT A TIEBREAKER IS NOT SUPPOSED BREAK A TIE?? NO, NO, NO! I said:
"We're not trying to avoid a tie; we're trying to come up with a tiebreaker; so, it should be the most fair and equitable option."
Still no one has convinced me why total offensive yards should be the first tiebreaker.

How about this?
Each team desginate an offensive and a defensive player in the unlikely event of a tie. If the tie occurs, then these designees, for the playoffs only, would be the deciding factor. We could designate however many players we decide on for further tiebreakers.

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:34 pm
by Agitator
Jonathan S. wrote:I am talking about editing, when I say editing, I am talking about context, such as chopping apart .
what did you mean by this?

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:37 pm
by Jonathan S.
Exactly.

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:48 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Exactly.