Page 3 of 4

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:23 pm
by Oompa Midgets
down by 5 exactly with 3 minutes left...
go elam and thornton!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:26 pm
by Oompa Midgets
1 tackle by thornton and a field goal for elam ties it!!!!!

what is the tiebreaker???????

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:29 pm
by wagordy
5 points now

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:29 pm
by Jonathan S.
There is no tiebreaker.

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:30 pm
by Jonathan S.
Kneel, damnit.

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:30 pm
by Oompa Midgets
doesn't matter.....
u won it
congrats!!!!!!!

FUCK HFA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:30 pm
by Jonathan S.
It's over.

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:31 pm
by Jonathan S.
Bad luck Anthony. Sorry, but I will take it.

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:32 pm
by Oompa Midgets
I GUESS U VOTE FOR HFA RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?

Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 10:33 pm
by Jonathan S.
I vote for it tonight. Whoooo - third championship!