Page 21 of 35
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:24 am
by Jonathan S.
Yes, my seats are 3 and 4. See if you can talk to Diane. I'd rather have 5 and 6. I have a little bit of an obstructed view in seat 3.
Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:18 am
by Jonathan S.
No need. I just moved over to seats 5 and 6. Her name is Danielle and not Diane. I took care of it.
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:11 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Will and Jonathan, did you guys get the ice pack or the rivalry pack?
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:44 pm
by Jonathan S.
I don't know. What did we get last year? Oh yeah, it's the ice pack. Cause we saw a lot of out of division teams. What did you and Anthony get?
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:00 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Ice pack.
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:02 pm
by Oompa Midgets
does the rival pack cost more???
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
I don't think so.
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:30 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
No but the games are not as good.
Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:37 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Greg Johnson is a Red Wing. That's as bad a Jonny Damon being a NYY or Jeff being straight. It just dosen't seem right.
Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:57 pm
by wagordy
-Jeff, is there something you are not telling us?