Page 21 of 27
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:39 am
by bstock
it's not a double standard, yet.
jones has his possee put caps in disrespectin' foo's. vick has his possee execute bad bitches.
i think this still needs time to play out... tell us what sports talk radio tells you jsmall.
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:43 am
by Jonathan S.
Oh wait, am I being too harsh again? If you don't want to form an opinion other than what you think I am thinking, then go ahead and form an opinion for me. That would be great fun.
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:44 am
by Jonathan S.
Okay, Brian, fair enough, but it hasn't been proven that "someone" in Jones' possee put a "cap" in someone; just as it hasn't been proven that Vick put down some dogs.
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:50 am
by bstock
I just formed an opinion. I don't think it's a double standard. Crimes against animals and humans, although crimes, are not the same. At least not to me, but I am not an attorney nor a judge. He was indicted just the other day. You're a premature instigator ejaculator. Is there a difference between Jones 30 incidents and Vick's 2? Flipping off the crowd doesn't count.
What are you thinking? Why and how would I form an opinion for you. Why don't you just tell us what YOU think. Regurgitate whatever sport show you're listening to.
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:02 pm
by Jonathan S.
Uhm, let me edit the above. If you can read along then follow this:
I was talking to David. Let me apologize that I wasn't specific about who I asked to form an opinion for me.
I didn't regurgitate what I had heard on some sports show and let that stand as my opinion. I STATED that it was reported on the radio that the NFL Office was going to let the criminal process take it's course. Which then led me to ask everyone if they thought there was a double standard at work here.
I gave my opinion. Maybe they should include English courses in Art College. I said...there is an appearance of a double standard. Are we clear now?
To be fair; Jones hasn't had 30 incidents. However, it's getting closer to 30. Flipping off the crowd is an incident when it involves putting the league in a bad light, and flipping off your own fans doesn't improve the league's public relations; rather, it could only diminish positive p.r.
Why don't you get another line than "regurgiate blah, blah, blah, radio sports show;" I THINK that you've "regurgitated" or "borrowed" that statement, from, uhm...maybe...let me see...David...doesn't matter. I believe it was David who once accused people of forming an opinion on rookie prospects by "re-hashing" sports talk radio.
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:06 pm
by bstock
Jonathan S. wrote:... it hasn't been proven that "someone" in Jones' possee put a "cap" in someone...
the man is a paraplegic
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:07 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
F you Jonathan. You don't get to tell me, Ernie or anyone else what we get to put on this sight. You alway write things that have a clear slant that EVERYONE can read into, except apparently you. Yet when we call you out on what you posted you say "I didn't say that". Don't tell me not to put my opinion out there.
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:11 pm
by Jonathan S.
I took that back. I invited you to opine for me; since you were doing so anyway. Eff you David, always trying to belittle someone by telling us all what we are implying when we actually aren't implying what you happen to think.
And for Brian. who shot the man? You don't know who did it.
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:19 pm
by bstock
no, guess i don't know who shot the man. it could have been a hunter in cammo on his deer stand, and the bullet ricochet in through the building.
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:20 pm
by Jonathan S.
bilyeuofbaxter wrote: Yet you want the same treatment for Vick? Sounds like a double standard to me.
And David, by the way, you're right...I don't get to tell anyone what to put on this site. However, I do get to tell you to piss off when you form opinions for me; so, I did.
Oh to go back to being a complete dick, Ernie's opinion was asked about HFA. He espewed other opinions as well, that seemed off-the-wall; so, I gave my opinion on his opinion and told him that he was only asked his opinion about HFA. So, I opined harshly and vigorously.