Page 25 of 35

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:17 am
by wagordy
Wow, what a string! The attendence issue does puzzle me. I am worried a bit even though I know this means nothing for the Preds in the immediate couple of years and I also think that there will be increased corporate support as soon as the playoffs come a bit closer. As for the popularity and the coverage it is just a fringe sport that doesn't lend itself to TV that well and the networks that have a good hold in the market know from experiance that Hockey does rate well with views. (except me and Dave....). Dave I re-vamped my fantasy hockey team a bit. I am not after first anymore just you!!!! LOL

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:18 am
by wagordy
Wow, what a string! The attendence issue does puzzle me. I am worried a bit even though I know this means nothing for the Preds in the immediate couple of years and I also think that there will be increased corporate support as soon as the playoffs come a bit closer. As for the popularity and the coverage it is just a fringe sport that doesn't lend itself to TV that well and the networks that have a good hold in the market know from experiance that Hockey doesn't rate well with views. (except me and Dave....). Dave I re-vamped my fantasy hockey team a bit. I am not after first anymore just you!!!! LOL

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:19 am
by wagordy
Not sure why my post went so many times?

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:59 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Preds vs. Pens tonight! Can't wait to see how our young defense matches up with the young offense of Pittsburg.

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:16 pm
by Agitator
it looks like they don't match up very well...

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:35 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i'm sure you didn't watch the game so shut the hell up hog!

while we did have a shitty night, there were several BULL SHIT penalties on us...

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:35 pm
by Agitator
i didn't see the game, but i saw the score....

now go back in your cave!!!

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:44 pm
by bstock
yeah.... go practice bible study or something oompa

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:11 pm
by Oompa Midgets
bite my shiny metal 40% titanium ass

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:08 pm
by Oompa Midgets
that sure sounded like a pathetic game by the Preds :(