Page 4 of 5

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:55 pm
by wolfe
I'll be 98 before I have a grandchild that can talk. That will be the MTFFL's 75th anniversary.

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:25 pm
by wolfe
Should we use these poll results to create an official league issue?
Reduce roster size from 25 to 21?

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:34 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i vote no to 21!!!

i say cut it to 23...

Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:53 pm
by wolfe
I vote to cut your thumbs off. Only two people voted for 2 while three people voted for 4. This shows that an official vote would involve a choice between 1) no change or 2) a change to the most popular alternative, which is 4.

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:05 am
by Oompa Midgets
this poll was also creating 9 damn months ago...
if you remember the recent discussions you would understand the majority that spoke up said cutting to 23 would be the best!!!

I VOTE NO CHANGE TO YOUR 21

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:20 am
by Jonathan S.
I VOTE NOT TOTALLY. See what you get when you stir stuff up for nothing Anthony?

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:20 am
by Jonathan S.
Or rather...

I vot NO totally.

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:41 am
by bstock
i can't change my vote...

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:09 am
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:I VOTE NOT TOTALLY. See what you get when you stir stuff up for nothing Anthony?
what are u talkin about???

i honestly don't give a shit what we do :!:
lets keep it at 25, it helps me about as much as anyone in the league :wink:

i just thought it might make it more fun for some other owners, i know david for one has bitched about this for a long time...

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:26 am
by Jonathan S.
Since when did you become so benevolent?