Page 4 of 4

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:33 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I googled crapulous images. And got this guy.
Image

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:35 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
He looks like my uncle Jimmy Dale. How sweet of a name is Jimmy Dale.

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:42 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Here's a picture of Jimmy-Dale Gilmore.
Image
MARK IT 8 DUDE.

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:16 pm
by Oompa Midgets
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:I googled crapulous images. And got this guy.
Image
nice teeth!!!

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:00 pm
by wolfe
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Was I born of some other smack talking Gods or was I somehow give God of smack talking status.
I'm laughing my ass off. (and yes, I refuse to use abbreviations like lol)

I just got home and am having a beer while watching Cosmos on DVR. It's last night's show about Kepler. Carl Sagan rules. Science channel is showing it every Tuesday.

I'll be in Cookville by 8pm CT on Friday. Find me and come drink with me, everyone.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:35 am
by Jonathan S.
Tank is gone. He's now a Viking.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:59 am
by Oompa Midgets
we r fine with Hope and Thompson

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
I wasn't crying. Just backing up my prognostication.