Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:21 am
I agree with Anthony's last statement. I never argued that a minor in Political Science makes one a competent debater.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:26 am
Jonathan may be a master debater, but Jeff is a cunning linguist.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:48 am
Jonathan S. wrote: And David, I do have a minor in Political Science. However, I still find it amusing that you have determined my inability to judge route running.
What are you saying here?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:50 am
bilyeuofbaxter wrote: Jonathan may be a master debater, but Jeff is a cunning linguist.
I predicted that someone would say this after I used the word "debater".
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:58 am
I was saying that I have a minor in Political Science. That's all.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:08 am
Great news, everyone! I have a minor in Chemistry and Math. Although, not officially on my diploma.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:25 am
Sorry, but it's Good News, everyone.
Do you really? Do you have 18 hours of upper level Chemistry courses? And 18 hours of upper level Math courses?
Wow. That's awesome!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:31 am
Thanks!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:32 am
Go Chiefs!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:46 am
To bad you don't have a Masters in Human Sexual Education. POW! BAM!
Go Chiefs
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease